Composer, Guitarist, Singer
The Swiss multi-talent now lives in the Canaries (La Gomera), where at long last she found the time to indulge in her musical creativity.
Various aspects of her musical career shaped her present-day style:
- Studied guitar and voice at the Swiss “Konservatorium Winterthur” and graduated in classical guitar.
- Further she studied Flamenco with “Augustin De La Fuente” for several years
- classes in guitar and voice at the “Swiss Jazzschule St. Gallen”.
- Live experience in various bands as singer, guitarist, bass player
- 15 years of live shows with multi-instrumentalist “Klaus Imhof” in the duo “Lucky Dip – The Smallest Big Band”.
- Studio work as vocalist, guitarist and as choir director for various bands and CD projects.
- Teaching music at schools and colleges.
- Founder and director of the band project ‘The New Powergeneration’, workshops for children and adolescents, culminating in an annual open-air event.
For more than the past 10 years:
- Director of La Gomera’s open singing group with the motto ‘Everyone can sing’
- Tuition and classes of ‘vocal development with fun’
- Teaching regular ‘Voice and Body’ classes in La Gomera
- Giving courses in vocal development, improvisation, and ‘circle-singing’
- Director/arranger of local choir ‘Pandilla de Vueltas’
However, throughout all those years she dedicated her heart and soul to the creation of her own music. She calls her recording studio the most important part of her house.
To this day the only aspect that has slightly changed through the benign climate of the Canaries and a new way of life, is her approach to work.
Published two Cds:
- „Gomera, Sol de mi Vida“ and
- „Near Africa“ (2015)